My Shop

My Shop
My Shop

Sewing Patterns

Sewing Patterns
Sewing Patterns

Crochet Patterns

Crochet Patterns
Crochet Patterns

Happy in Red: sewing patterns

Do you like sewing and are you always on the look-out for some new sewing patterns? Good news! On this page I will collect all the sewing pattterns by me, Happy in Red. This page is always up-to-date, all my sewing patterns are here.

My sewing patterns are written in Dutch ánd in English. Enjoy yourself! If you have made someting using one of my sewing patterns, I'd love to see it! So come on over to my Facebook page and show it. Or post your work on Instagram and tag me using @happyinred or #sohappyinred

These are my patterns, have fun trying them out! These tutorials are not to be used for commercial purposes, unless stated otherwise.  So, for personal use only. If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll try to answer your questions the best way I can.

If you also like to crochet, take a look at my crochet patterns, over at 'tutorials'.


Free sewing pattern: reversible tote bag
Reversible tote bag tutorial
Free sewing pattern: Easy Zipper Pouch Tutorial
Easy zipper pouch tutorial
Free sewing pattern: drawstring backpack tutorial
Drawstring backpack tutorial
Beach tote, market tote sewing pattern
Beach tote sewing pattern
Free sewing pattern: Hot water bottle cover
Hot water bottle cover
Sewing pattern: Two way clutch sewing pattern
Two way clutch pattern
Free sewing pattern: clasp clutch tutorial
Clasp clutch tutorial
Free sewing pattern: apron sewing pattern
Kitchen apron tutorial
free sewing tutorial: flower belt sewing tutorial
Flower belt sewing tutorial
Sewing pattern: reversible tote bag
Reversible tote bag
Easy quilt: sewing tutorial
Building block quilt tutorial